Thursday, May 28, 2009


Each movement of this precious water,
so lifeless but full of soul,
captures my breath in such a world,
a world to most people, untold.
Sitting near this waterfall, makes my mind
such a peace set still,
informs me to understand my immortal man,
makes me love nature's will.
Every time it splashes againts the stones,
it shakes my chest to know,
that such beauty could come from only one man,
the only one who made my own soul.

His name is in every splash.....

His eye in every reflection of the sun,

the reflection pounces from it to my face...

like He's saying, "Well done, my son...."

I turn around...and there before me I cry in awe
at Heaven.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW very beautiful. Do you take the pictures yourself? And of course the poem is awesome!(expected nothing less)
Molley

Cherie/ Butterfly Dreamer said...

lovely my friend....